Friday, February 3, 2012

New Music Video: M.I.A. - Bad Girls

M.I.A.'s newly released song, the Danja-produced "Bad Girls" now has a music video. Directed by Romain Gavras ("Born Free"), the video makes the song even more badass, and features Arabs doing crazy car stunts (yes, they're actually real). M.I.A. shines in the video, as always bringing her understated dopeness to every scene. Watch the video below.



M.I.A.'s fourth album is set for a summer release. "Bad Girls" can be purchased on iTunes.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the song and the video! But OH MY GOD, those stunts are amazing! I had no idea they were real! I mean, they obviously look real in the video but still! That's so cool! Can't wait for her new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know those stunts were real either. Damn! But I love the song and the video makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jillian, my sites down, and will be down for a while. I lost all of my posts :( but when I come back it will be at deadbeatsummer.co.cc. I really hope I'll be able to come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah Kristi, I did see the post where you wanted a name change. That sucks that you lost all your stuff though. :/ Thanks for the new link, and good luck getting the site back up. :)

      Delete
  4. Glad you guys enjoyed the video. Yeah, the stunts were crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...