Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Look

It's a new year, and I was feeling a bit inspired so there's also a new layout on the blog. It features Teri Gender Bender of Le Butcherettes. I just love the picture. The edits are nothing special (my graphic design skills have gone null), but I think now the layout has the look and feel of a real blog. I also somewhat decided on a name for the blog- Soul&Solace. It's a lyric from a Shiny Toy Guns song, but I'm not quite sure why I thought it would be a good name. I'm terrible at coming up with names, so this will probably end up changing if I ever come up with something better. Things are still getting off the ground, but hopefully I can keep the posts and ideas coming at a consistant rate. One of my resolutions is to listen to even more music, new (let's see if I can beat the 38 releases from last year!) and old. If you decide to keep reading, I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm excited to see how this all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...